9. Zhou, R.; Goh, Y. Y.; Liu, H.; Tao, H.; Li, L.; Wu, J.* “Visible-Light-Mediated Metal-Free Hydrosilylation of Alkenes through Selective Hydrogen Atom Transfer for Si-H Activation” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56(52), 16621–16625. DOI: 10.1002/anie.201711250.
This article was featured in Synfacts 2018, 14, 0198 (From Prof. Benjamin List).
This article was featured in X-MOL.
8. Deng, H.; Fan, X.; Chen, Z.; Xu, Q.; & Wu, J.* "Photo-induced nickel-catalyzed chemo- and regioselective hydroalkylation of internal alkynes with ether and amide a-hetero C(sp3)-H bonds" J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 13579–13584. DOI: 10.1021/jacs.7b08158.
This work was featured in NUS FoS.
This work was featured in Phys.org.
This work was highlighted by X-MOL.
7. Zhou, R.; Liu, H.; Tao, H.; Yu, X.; & Wu, J.* "Metal-free direct alkylation of unfunctionalized allylic/benzylic sp 3 C–H bonds via photoredox induced radical cation deprotonation." Chem. Sci. 2017, 8(6), 4654–4659., DOI: 10.1039/C7SC00953D.
This article was featured in Synfacts 2017, 13, 0819 (From Prof. Timothy M. Swager).
6. Xue, F.†; Deng, H.†; Xue, C.; Mohamed, D. K. B.; Tang, K. Y.; Wu, J.* “Reaction Discovery Using Acetylene Gas as the Chemical Feedstock Accelerated by the ‘Stop-Flow’ Micro-Tubing Reactor System” Chem. Sci. 2017, 8(5), 3623–3627. DOI: 10.1039/C7SC00408G. (†Co-first authors)
5. Wu, J.; Li, J.; Xue, C.; Mohamed D. “Lotus-Type Reactor for Large-Scale Continuous-Flow and Stop-Flow Synthesis” 2017, Patent application No. 10201700300X.
4. Wu, J.; Deng H.; Xue, F.; Mohamed, D. “Modular ‘Stop-Flow’ Parallel Microtubing Reactor Platform Useful for High-Pressure Reaction Screening” 2016, US 62/320726 (US Provisional Patent).
3. Cai, B., Evans, R. W., Wu, J., & Panek, J. S. Total Synthesis of Nuclear Factor of Activated T-Cells-68 (NFAT-68): Sequential Use of Chiral Allenylsilane and Titanium Alkoxide-Mediated Reductive Coupling Bond Construction. Org. Lett, 2016, 18(17), 4304–4307.
2. Ng, C. K.; Wu, J.*; Hor, T. S. A.*; Luo, H.-K.* “A Binary Catalyst System of a Cationic Ru-CNC Pincer Complex with an Alkali Metal Salt for Selective Hydroboration of Carbon Dioxide” Chem. Comm. 2016, 52, 11842-11845.
1. Mohamed, D. K. B.; Yu, X.-J.; Li, J.-S.; Wu, J.* "Reaction Screening in Continuous Flow Reactors" Tetrahedron Lett. 2016, 57, 3965–3977. (Invited Review)